Metal Gear: Survive
by Bens Toy Chest Ltd
- Two ways to play - Single Play and CO-OP Play. These modes are linked via Base Camp. Character progress and gear carries between the two modes.
- Build and develop your Base Camp. This offers access to weapon and gear crafting. As well as offering you a command centre for planning missions in Single Play and CO-OP Play.
- Gather resources for use in crafting including blue prints and raw materials. These can be gathered in Single play by exploring the environment or won in successful CO-OP missions
- Develop Base camp with new facilities to aid survival - including crop growing, animal rearing, food and water storage. As your camp develops you'll gain access to high grade crafting items.
- Manage resources, including human essentials such as food and water as well as raw materials used for weapons, defences and expendables.